My DT project for
Crafty Friends Challenge #39
Theme: Use lots of Glitter
Date: 27th August to 9th September 2016
Come along and join in the fabulous fun Challenge ~ You can enter the current Challenge #39 HERE!
I have used on my Project
"The East Wind" Image "Baby Girl"
https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/184819811/digital-stamp-baby-girl-300dpi-jpegpng?ref=shop_home_active_88I have used Glitter on Baby Girls Dress, Corner Dies as well as "Amelia"
"The East Wind"
Please support our sponsor and visit The East Winds Store HERE!
Please support our Sponsor and visit DigiStamps4Joy Store HERE!
Please support our Sponsor and visit Mari Digi's Store HERE!
- I have used on my project "Baby Girl" Image from "The East Wind" and you can find her HERE!
- Copics used: E000 E00 E01 E02 E11 R20 RV02 RV04 RV23 V05 B32 B93 R22 E71 Y28 E57 E47 G82
- Designer Papers from 8x8" Cre8tiv Paper Stack
- Crystals & Pearls from "The Craft Stall"
- Doily die: Wimsy Stamps Double Scallop WSD145
- Circle Die: Mpress Nesting Dies
- Corner Die: Lea'bilities Art. No. 45.0362
- American Craft Cardstock: Catulina, Green and White
- 1" Satin Ribbon
- Bow made with Zutter "Bow-It-All"
- Green Glitter Glue used on "Amelia", Corners and Baby Girls Dress
- Bottle Cap with photo of Amelia inserted
Challenge up your Life Challenge #48 Baby
Scrappers Delights Challenge
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Wk20
Creative Corner Challenge
Creative Fingers Challenge
Simply Papercraft Challenge
In The Pink Challenge #101
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge August "use a Die Cut"