Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

1st July 2015 ~ My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #14 ~ 1st Birthday Challenge


My DT Project for
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #14
1st July 2015
I have used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties
Frohawk Pals pre-printable 3D Sheet
and you can find them HERE! 

Come along and join our fabulous 1st Birthday Challenge with great prize packages ~ you can join in the fun Challenge HERE!
 
Card Recipe:
  •  Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Frohawk Pals 3D Sheet ~ you can find her them HERE! 
  • Designer paper from Franchville Primary Basics
  • Cardstock (Brown) from American Crafts
  • White Designer paper from Stampin'Up
  • White Cardstock from American Crafts
  • Dies from (Lea'bilities) www.leanecreatief.com Art. No. 45.0362 
  • Blue Rhinestones from "Say it in Crystals"

1 comment:

  1. Wow Annette Fabulous card love the 3D images and great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete