Pages

Followers

Friday 8 May 2015

8th May 2015 ~ Shabby Chic Challenge #10 PPP


My DT Project for My Besties PPP Challenge #10 Shabby Chic

I am going to give it to my Mum on Mothers Day this Sunday 10th with her present, she will love it as it is her favorite colours.

I have used Bottlecap Pre-Printable from Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties and you can find her HERE!


I have also used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 3D Pre-Printable Smelling The Flowers and you can find her HERE!


Come along and join this fabulous Challenge, you can use Pre-Printables or you can colour your own My Besties and join in this Challenge. Join Challenge HERE!


Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Pre-Printable Bottlecap ~ Find her HERE!
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 3D Pre-Printable Sheet ~ Find her HERE!
  • American Crafts Light Brown Cardstock
  • Versa Color 36 Heliotrope Ink
  • Designer Paper from old stash
  • Pink/Lace flower from Donna's Hand Made Flowers
  • Mauve 20mm Mulberry Paper Roses
  • 1" Mauve/White Spot Satin Ribbon
  • Beer Bottlecap flattened with Cuttlebug and coloured with Pink Copic Pen and coated with bright Pink Glitter Glue
  • Tag Die from Spellbinders S5-208
  • Ornamental Frame cut with Cricut Cartridge Ornamental 2 
Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Annette, fab colours and such a pretty image. Your mum will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty creation! I enlarged it so I could get a good look. Love the pretty rosette! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a sweet idea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Monochromatic’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - thank you for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Creation... so pretty and detailed.
    Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club
    Yvonne
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥

    ReplyDelete